Saturday, July 04, 2009

Food, Food, Food in Taman Desa

A while back I wrote about Cafe Libre in Taman Danau Desa (part of the Greater Taman Desa area many lucky people call home). Well, it wouldn't be fair to leave out all the great restaurants in this area. I'm not an expert in all the food outlets here so I've decided to make it easier by compiling reviews from various bloggers. Then, my dear friends you can make up your minds better.

As for me, you can simply find me at Cafe Libre still! The reviews are:

Restaurant Hao Wei Dao - Hong Kong-style dishes

Fat Rock Cafe - Cheap and tasty Chinese cooking

Ben Sang Ipoh Ho Fun - Ipoh broth noodles

Woo Pin Fish Head Noodle - one of my favourites

Woo Pin again - a second opinion

Boon Boon Cafe - good value dishes

Tiang Seng Pulau Ketam Steambot - unique steamboat

Tiang Seng again - a second opinion

H.L. Huat Restaurant - value Chinese and tasty dishes

Sri Neela's - good but pricey banana leaf

Paradiso - cosy Italian place

Mai Thai - one of my favourites

Seoul Korea - great value barbecue

Kajitsu Nihon Ryori - one out of many here

Okay, so there's a whole lot here. I've tried them all and love some a lot, love some a little. I'll let you make up your mind but one thing's for sure. Taman Desa has the best food in KL!

3 comments:

Dave Avran said...

agreed, bro. taman desa does have great grub. not forgetting the scrumptious laksa at the friday pasar malam too :-)

Alice said...

Thanks for linking my Mai Thai restaurant post. Really appreciate it. :)

Winston said...

Good work, Michael.