Monday, June 09, 2008

The First Big Day Arrives


Well, it finally came to pass, the day of vacant possession arrived. I even took leave just to collect the keys and drop down to the management office in what would be my new home.

Nim, who'll be my wife in 2 months, was as overjoyed as me as we drove up and introduced to the guardhouse. Suprisingly, of the four that were there, two of them were actually Malaysians. We parked and made our way up.

Collecting the keys was a simple affair although I was a little disappointed that water supplies weren't connected yet. How can you get a CFO if there's no water? At least nothing else really required rectification.

Overall, my impression was that Casa Desa is a bit more cramped than Danau Impian, where I am now.

3 comments:

jason al bakri said...

Hey, i was just googling casa desa and your blog popped up. i am collecting my keys this saturday. how is your unit. i heard rumours that there were leaks everywhere. i also dont know about the kindergarten colours. anyways, we'll probably bump into ea other some time or another. i guess its the anticipation of disaster. anyways, hope your unit is fine

Michael D'Oliveiro said...

Hi Kenneth,

Glad to know I've got a neighbour (well, kind of, depends where you are). I'm in Block C. There were initially no leaks coz water wasn't connected yet! Besides that, so far, so good.

Anonymous said...

beware of the high maintenance....